The days of harassment training being a box-checking are over – it’s time to invest in training that changes behavior on an organizational level. At a very minimum, effective training should encompass three areas:
1. DEFINITIONS: Employees should be able to identify victims and the legal criteria that establish unlawful harassment.
2. RECOGNITION: Through real-life examples, employees should be able to recognize unlawful sexual harassment whether they find themselves victims, onlookers, supervisors or even those who may be behaving inappropriately.
3. RESPONSE: Finally, the training should help those who feel they’re being harassed address the issue, from talking to the harasser, to seeking the help of a manager or HR, to understanding their right to seek redress with authorities. Further, those who observe inappropriate behavior should be encouraged to report it, knowing they are protected from retaliation.
Configurable to reflect the organization’s unique needs by leveraging a library of interchangeable video assets, the full suite of anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training helps organizations educate their employees to understand, prevent, and respond to the various forms of harassment. The courses are produced in a modern, cinematic style to create emotionally engaging stories that reinforce learning objectives, create an emotional impact in viewers, and ensure retention (available also in Greek).
*According to the Law 4808/2021 employers’ obligations were established to inform, prevent, take measures to protect the effected, etc. ,the according fines have been distinguished if the employer does not take the specified measures or does not adopt policies in organization to avoid incidents of violence and harassment. In these cases, the fines vary depending on the size of the business – from €1,800 to €8,000.
Contact us now and get the industry’s best anti-harassment training that:
- Is backed by brain science, which means you’ll see higher learner engagement and knowledge retention
- Is off the shelf or completely customized depending on your organizational needs.