If there’s anything that this year has taught us, it’s that organizations must be ready to face rapid change.Therefore we must equip our people with ‘power skills’— adaptability, agility, communication and collaboration, so as to cope with the pace of change, develop resilience & stay relevant.
Digital learning is a powerful tool for leaders and learners both now and in the future.
The new Skillsoft Leadership Development Program (SLDP) addresses the way in which organizations need to develop their leaders by providing a scalable, cost-effective and engaging leadership development experience designed for modern, digital teams.
And, most importantly, it delivers a competitive edge to your organization in a world where leaders must be comfortable with data analytics, design thinking, agile, AI, and other emerging technologies.
Leadership Development Program offers:
- Visionary, research-based, quality content
- Exclusive resources
- More than 200 curated articles
- MIT Sloan Management Review articles
- MIT SMR contributor & author thought leadership and insights
- Leadership Digital Readiness Assessments
- Upcoming leadership learning paths
- And even more features will be added in the future
Learners will benefit from MIT Sloan Management Review authors and contributors who stand at the intersection of business and technology and are experienced at making complex ideas understandable and practical.